School Visitor and Volunteer Policies and Procedures
To ensure visitations are productive for both school and visitors, please follow these guidelines:
1. All visitors must present a valid photo identification, and register in the school office prior to visiting the campus.
2. Wear a visitor identification sticker in a visible place at all times while on campus.
3. Provide prior notice to teachers and office staff to schedule conferences.
Our goal is to increase the safety of students and staff in a manner that welcomes parental involvement.
Thank you for your cooperation!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD INFORMATION (CHRI)
Complete and sign Criminal History Record Information (CHRI) Volunteer/Prospective Employee form
- Complete and sign DPS Computerized Criminal History (CCH) Verification form
- Attach a copy of: Texas Driver’s License or
- Texas State ID or
- Out of State Driver’s License or
- International Driver’s License
NOTE: The photograph on the document presented must be clear and recognizable.