Through fundraisers, we provide much needed supplies and program funding to all of our teachers. Additionally, PTO provides luncheons and special events for our teachers as a thank you for all you do.
With PTO's fundraising efforts we can make sure all of our classrooms and teachers have what they need to continue to support our kids.
PTO offers many opportunities for you to volunteer. Signing up to volunteer or donate baked goods, for our teacher luncheons will earn you community service credit hours. Keep an eye our for sign-up sheets and opportunities.
A parent teacher organization (PTO) gives parents and teachers the opportunity to work together to supplement and enrich the educational experience.
Help Make Great Experiences for our children!!
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Organization is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTO advantages:
- Get Connected: There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Tap into a Network: PTO functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Speak Up: PTO can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement: By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes.
- Be a Role Model: By becoming a PTO member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.