Welcome to Central Middle School
To deliver quality instruction that trains students to understand clearly, think deeply and make responsible decisions as they engage in a digitally-based global community in preparation for High School, College and Careers.
To be an exemplary 21st Century Learning Community that develops all students in knowledge, skills and character prepares them to be globally competitive in an increasingly complex world.
Student Academic Achievement and Safety is our # 1 priority—NO EXCUSES!
We are committed to research based-proven effective Instructional Practice to achieve excellent results through continuous improvement.
- We don’t compromise planning time to prepare quality lessons and we don’t take shortcuts.
- Is the foundation of all enduring relationships and every successful school.
- We will always do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
Commitment to Excellence
- We always strive for excellence; maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- We always work to exceed expectations.
- We are relentless in attracting and developing high caliber people as they are the core of our strength.
- We respect and trust our:
- Teachers and colleagues, working to reach their full potential and to ensure that each staff member has a productive, rewarding and fulfilling career.
- Parents who rely on our partnership and excellent service to their children.
- Community in which we serve with a great sense of civic responsibility and good will.
Students are encouraged to arrive at school by 7:05 a.m. to prepare for the school day.
Breakfast will be served from 7:05 a.m.-7:30 a.m.
School Hours: 7:30 am to 3:15 pm | Main Office Hours 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
Early Pick up Policy: Picking up students prior to regular dismissal time is extremely disruptive to the class and your child's education. No child can be checked out of school after 2:45 pm.
Cell phone Policy: Cell phones/Electronic devices are allowed on campus, but must be turned completely OFF upon entering the building. Cell phones/ Electronic devices must remain OFF and not visible while in the building. If a cell phone/electronic device is picked up, a parent must pick up the phone/ electronic devices and pay a $15.00 fee. These devices may be used in the classroom for instructional purposes ONLY as directed by the teacher and must be turned off and not visible at the conclusion of classroom activity.